All remanufactured and new engine components are covered under the Unipar Standard Warranty
- Seller (UNIPAR, LLC) warrants that it will correct any defect or defects in material or workmanship, which may develop under normal use and service;
- Within one (1) year after being placed in service by original Purchaser;
- Within eighteen (18) months after shipment (whichever occurs first)
- Seller agrees to correct such defects, which examination shall disclose to Seller's satisfaction to be defective by repair, unit exchange, or replacement at Seller's option, FOB: Factory, and such correction shall constitute fulfillment of all the Seller's obligations and liability with respect to any defective part or component thereof covered under this warranty.
- This warranty shall not apply to any part or component (1) used for purposes which it is not designed or intended, (2) which has been repaired or altered without Seller's prior written consent, and (3) which has been subject to misuse, negligence, accident, improper installation, or improper operation and improper maintenance.
- Seller reserves the right to see any and all installation records and/or maintenance records.
- This includes disassembling power assemblies for installation. This can be waived with written consent from Unipar, LLC.
- This warranty is expressly in lieu of any other warranties, expressed or implied, including any implied warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose, and of any non-contractual liabilities including product liabilities based on negligence or strict liability.
- In no event, shall the Seller be liable for special, incidental, or consequential damages, including, but not limited to loss of profits, loss of revenue, loss of use of the products or other equipment, downtime cost, or claim of Buyer's customers, whether based on contract, tort (including strict liability or negligence), or otherwise, even if advised of the possibility of such damages.
If you have any questions about the Unipar, LLC warranty, please contact the General Manager at (314) 521-8100
This information and warranty is accurate and updated as of March 2020